Shipping & Delivery Details
bCA Galleries has always worked towards providing the best possible services to its customers. Our customer testimonials from satisfied customers around the globe are proof of this .
This customer satisfaction is because we maintain a high level of efficiency and promptness in our handling of customer requests. The artworks are packaged professionally and shipped to our customers using the best courier services. Till date the artworks have been delivered to all of our clients within a week of the payment being received, whether they are based in Delhi or France!
When it comes to the shipment of artworks bCA Galleries offers:
· Delivery of artworks worldwide
· Professional packaging, ensuring the safety of the artwork from moisture and creasing.
· Canvas and paper works are shipped in a rolled state and are unframed.
· Framing and crating of framed or stretched works is also provided at an additional cost. The courier cost of framed and crated works also increases exponentially.
· Speedy delivery – within 10 working days of receiving payments.
· The insurance of the works can be provided for, if specifically requested by the client, but that would be an extra charge (approximately 5% of the cost of the artwork)
· The average cost of shipping ranges between 5% and 10% of the cost of the artwork depending on the size and weight of the parcel.
Fast Facts regarding shipment and delivery of artworks:
- We can deliver world wide (in any country) at your door
- Shipment costs are included in our quotation and invoice
Please Note : To ensure the artworks reach you expediently we would require the exact address the works need to shipped to and the recipients phone number.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any delays, damage or loss due to the use of third parties.